The Annapurna Comfort Trek starts from Pokhara – the city of Nature beauty. From Pokhara we drive by a private vehicle and get Phedi. Phedi is the starting point for the trek. Our trek start from Phedi to Dhampus village which takes 2 hours comfortable walk. Dhampus is the getaway to Annapurna Conservation Region. Dhampus is one of the paradise in Annapurna Region. Dhampus offers the fantastic view of Annapurna mountains.
Next day our trail goes continuously towards Australian Camp by watching the panoramic view of mountain, crossing the village of Gurung people & passing the forest of Rhododendron, oak and pine. Some time we can see white face monkey, smoe wild animal and beautiful birds. The forest looks more beautiful when Rhododendron is blooming in March and April. After three of walk we reach Australian Camp. Australian Camp one of the best place to see the magnificent view of Dhaulagari Mountain, Manaslu Mountain, Fishtail mountain and other peak of Annapurna Mountain range.
Next day or trail starts early morning from Australian Camp to Sarangkot watching mountains, crossing the beautiful of villages of mixed ethnic group and passing green forest. Our trail descends until we reach Naudanda. Naudanda offers good views of the Annapurna Range. From Naudana, our trail continues to Sarangkot. After getting Sarangkot we drive to Pokhara.
Comfort Trek in Annapurna – Tour Package itinerary
Day 01 – Arrive in Kathmandu.
Once you arrive in Kathmandu airport, our office representative meets you at the airport, transfer to hotel and check in hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 – Tour of Boudhanath / Pashupatinath & Bhaktapur.
Morning have a breakfast. After breakfast drive from hotel for sightseeing tour in:- “Boudhanath – One of the oldest and the biggest Buddhist monuments ever built in Nepal, which is also listed in World Heritage Site of the UNESCO”, “Pashupatinath – one of the oldest Hindu Temples.” & “Bhaktapur – City of ancient Newari Culture, Living Heritage & a World Heritage site listed by the UNESCO.”
After sightseeing drive back to hotel overnight at hotel.
Day 03 – Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (820m) (6 hours drive).
Get up early in the morning, have a breakfast and drive to Pokhara by tourist bus. Afternoon, arrive in Pokhara and check in hotel. After refreshment you may explore around the city. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04 – After breakfast drive to Phedi (1130m) by private vehicle which takes 45 minutes. Trek from Phedi to Dhampus (1650m) which takes 2 hours. Overnight at lodge/teahouse.
Day 05 – Get up early in the morning have a breakfast and enjoy Mountain view. Trek from Dhampus to Australian Camp (2165m). Overnight at lodge/teahouse.
Day 06 – Morning have a breakfast & get pleasure from sunrise view over the majestic Himalayas. Trek from Australian Camp to Naudanda (1430m) then Naudanda to Sarangkot (1592m). Drive from Naudanda to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07 – You will have a breakfast in the early morning after that drive back from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus. Afternoon arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel and check in hotel. Remaining time for rest. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08 – Morning have a breakfast. We will transfer to airport as per your flight reporting time.
- Transfer from airport to hotel (Day 01) & drop to the airport (Day 08) by private vehicle.
- Mid Range / Standard hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast.
- Accommodation in a tea house/lodge and all meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) during the trekking in mountain area.
- A trekking guide & porter, their salary, meals and accommodations during the trekking.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu with a tour guide.
- Transfer from Pokhara to Phedi (Day 4) & Sarangkot to Pokhara (Day 6) by private vehicle.
- Tourist bus ticket from Kathmandu to Pokhara (day 3) & Pokhara to Kathmandu (day 7).
Price does not include:
- Meal other then breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Travel & health insurance, emergency helicopter rescue insurance.
- Tips for guide & other employed staff which is not mandatory but expected.
- Entrance fee to enter the monuments, temples, stapas and other places during the sightseeing.
- Trekking Permit (ACAP) fee NPR 2000 & TIMS fee US$ 10 per person.
- Unforeseen cost such as flight cancellation or delayed, sicj in the trek and helicopter rescue in the trek.
- Other costs arising due to bad weather etc which is out of our control.
- Personal nature expenses.
- Other expenses which is not mentioned in the price includes items as above.
In Kathmandu & Pokhara – we provide mid range hotel in Kathmandu & Pokhara on twin sharing basic with centrally located. If you want to up grade the hotel then please suggest.
During the trekking – we will provide teahouse or lodge during the trekking – room on twin sharing basis.
We offer breakfast in the hotel in Kathmandu & Pokhara but you have to pay your own lunch and dinner.
We will provide all meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) during the trekking in Mountain area.
Trekking Guide & Porter:
We will provide a professional trekking guide (license holder) and a porter.
We provide private vehicle for the airport transfer (day 1) & drop (day 8), sightseeing in Kathmandu (day2), Pokhara to Phedi (day4) & Sarangkot to Pokhara (Day 6).
We will provide tourist bus tickets for Kathmandu to Pokhara (Day 3) & return back fromPokhara to Kathmandu (Day 7. OPTIONAL: By flight (Extra charge) – Kathmandu to Pokhara & return. The flight fare – US$ 108 for one way & US$ 216 for return flight per person including all taxes and airport transfer.